For 26 years AUTOMATICON International Automation and Measurements Fair has been the biggest professional forum in Poland where manufacturers, deliverers and users of industrial automation meet.
The fairs provide an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to demonstrate their achievements and for visitors to learn about new developments in the fields of automation, industrial measurements and robotics.
The event is visited by many specialists searching for new technical solutions as well as a substantial source of information for designers and system integrators.
The fair is accompanied by a rich programme of training courses and workshops as well as the prestigious Gold Medal competition.
The AUTOMATICON fair also involves creating and consolidating the image of a company, exchanging knowledge and experience as well as the opportunity to gain new customers in direct talks.
Who will present its offer?
– manufacturers, distributors and integrators from the thematic area of the fair, including among others:
– industrial automation
– measurement systems
– control, transmission and data acquisition systems
– industrial robots
– scanners and industrial 3D printers
– electric, pneumatic and hydraulic drives
– measurement and control equipment
– industrial electronics
– companies providing services of design, completion of supplies and implementation of systems in facilities.
Who visits the AUTOMATICON Fair
– persons responsible for the development of the company, the manufacturing base and investment
– CEOs, technical directors, owners
– representatives of maintenance departments
– chief automation officers, engineers
– researchers from technical universities
Thematic scope of the AUTOMATICON fair
– Measurement systems and measurement and control equipment
– Industrial electronics
– Laboratory measurement instruments for industrial, scientific and educational purposes
– Pumps, valves and fittings
– 3D technologies in industry
– Design, software, consultancy services
Why the AUTOMATICON Fair?
– a highly specialised industry event
– 26 years of market presence
– frequently visited by fair visitors
– a meeting place for the entire innovative industrial sector
– presentation of the latest developments in automation, measurement and robotics
– a series of workshops and training sessions
– company offers available all year round in the online catalogue
– Gold Medal competition